The dbr200 is the most innovative device used in diathermy, as it can perform different tasks such as prevention, healing, and rehabilitation on a single machine in the field of musculoske-letal disorders. It is a valuable tool for health professionals in sports, medicie and rehbilitation fields.
- GWC (Generation Waveform Control) registered patent: the sine-wave generation control system ensures that the transmitted energy is modulated at any level of power delivered, so that the patient perceives this energy as a gradual, pleasant spreading of heat, even when the practitioner raises the power significantly.
- EAC (Energy Absorbed Control) registered patent: for the first time, the EAC system can measure the energy and make the treatment repeatable for each patient. Measuring and controlling the administered energy means maintaining constant treatment effectiveness, regardless of the opening variables.
- Dynamic Manual Procedure: classic diathermy treatment with coated or and uncoated electrode.
- Automatic Static Procedure: With this type of treatment, adhesive plates are used, whose dimensions and application points are indicated in the protocol and can be displayed on the device screen. The various protocols identify working parameters with the corresponding certain energy doses to administer to ensure that the treatment is effective.
- Large colour display (10 in,).
- Refined, elegant and innovative design.
- New ergonomic handpieces that meet the users needs.
- Ergonomic trolley that facilitates use of the device.
- Emission frequencies: 500 – 750 – 1000 kHz
- 3rd generation medical power supply: 300 W
- Maximum power: 220 W
- HD electrode output voltage (Cap.): approx. 150V
- LD electrode output voltage (Res.): approx. 100V
- Capacitance of capacitive electrode: 400 pF
- Dimensions in mm: 650 x 600 x 1350 (complete with trolley)
- Weight: approx 6.5 kg (without trolley)
- Weight: approx. 46kg (with trolley)
Class: II B