CrioSix is a medical device which combines the effects of cryotherapy with those of ultrasound therapy.
- Equipped with two handpieces which can be cooled down to a temperature of -8 degrees;
- Simultaneously with the cold therapy, the two handpieces deliveran ultrasonic wave at 1 MHz and one at 3 MHz respectively;
- Wheeled device;
- 7 in. touch screen working interface, which allows monitoring thedelivery parameters of both therapies, and managing the treatmentthroughout its duration.
- Power supply: 230 V, 50Hz;
- Emission method: Continuous-Pulsed-Intermittent;
- Pulsed mode modulation waveform: Square wave;
- Maximum true intensity at 1Mhz: 3 Watt x cm2;
- Effective radiation area (ERA) at 1Mhz: 7 cm2;
- Maximum effective intensity at 3Mhz: 2.5 Watt x cm2;
- Effective radiation area (ERA) at 3Mhz:4.9 cm2;
- Cryotherapy up to -8°C;
- Beam non-uniformity rate (BNR) of each head: 4.4;
- Medical device class: IIa (Directive 93/42 EEC – BF1);
- Size cm 64x59xh150;
- Weight approx. 40 Kg.