Ipersix is a hyperthermia therapeutic device able to generate endogenous heat with a consequent and rapid increase of the local temperature (up to about 44.5°C in 2-3 min) and, at the same time, to cool the tissue layers through a surface thermostat system.
Equipped with a 7 in. touch screen display.
There are different protocols with which the operator can set the working methods to be used on the patient.
- Power 100W – Frequency 433.92MHz
- Applicator with ø 100mm opening of the “Ridged Conical Horn”® typeable to emit electromagnetic waves with an electronic field parallelto the tissues. The wave is generated directly in water for optimalcoupling to the tissues
- Skin cooling with forced circulation temperature controlledsystem
- Treatment temperature range: 38°C ÷ 44.5°C
- Depth of treatment: approx. 0 ÷ 70mm
- 220V – 50/60 Hz